Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"GOD HAS VISIONS OF YOUR FUTURE--HEALED, DELIVERED AND BLESSED"

I read this prophetic word this morning and was very encouraged.  I thought you would be too....

I HAD A VISION OF BEING SEATED IN A MOVIE THEATER

The lights were turned down and the show began. Astonishingly, the pictures on the screen were about my life, the ups and downs, the joys and sorrows, and the ultimate fulfillment of my destiny and all of God's plans concerning the calling He has on my life. As I watched in amazement and joy, others started to enter the theater and sit down. I thought, "Why would God want to let others see what is happening with my life?" Then I realized that He wasn't. Each person saw his or her "own" life. Even though there was only one screen, God was showing "faith photos" that could only be seen by the one whom the pictures pertained to.

God says: "YOU'RE INVITED TO SEE A PHOTO SHOOT I TOOK OF YOU AGES AGO...."

"I've always had a picture of you. My photo albums are full of special moments I have reserved for your life. In some of the pictures, you are crying, but I have saved every tear in a bottle (Psalm 56:8). Even though I wipe them all away (Isaiah 25:8), not one will be wasted. I even have the future pictures of you when you arrive at your Heavenly home...in every picture, you are smiling brightly because of the joy, and you can hardly contain yourself (Matthew 25:21, 23).

You have read: 'I saw you before you were in your mother's womb' (Psalm 139:16), but I also saw all the future days of your life because I predestined you for good works ages ago (Ephesians 2:10). I have pictures of every one of those days and for many of you, your works are not nearly done. You have mountains to move, fields to plant and reap from and rejoicing to do when you see your loved ones come to Me (Acts 16:31).

Many of you have not experienced the miracle I have for you. I have a picture (vision) of that too, so do not be discouraged. I'm in charge, so don't run from evil, but overcome it (Matthew 5:39), knowing that I already have a picture of you doing so (Hebrews 7:25)."

God says: "I HAVE PICTURES OF YOU--HEALED, DELIVERED AND MORE...."

"You've looked upon what the 'worldly theater' has to show you. Now look upon what I want you to see. I am inviting you into My 'Divine Theater.' The picture show I have for you will change your mind about wrong assumptions you may have had. Some of the worldly pictures you have of yourself show failure and oppression. My pictures show the real story...of you not only leaving a broken heart and the pain behind, but entering into a place of joy like you never thought possible.

Some of your worldly pictures are dismal negatives. Many have looked out of the window of their souls and have seen only pictures of darkness (Ecclesiastes 12:3). Yet, I am about to take a snapshot of you in your current condition, and the flash will cause all of the darkness to flee, because only I will do the developing and only My pictures count in My Kingdom.

Some of you will go to pick up your carnal pictures and they won't turn out. The enemy of your soul has tried to slip his false photos into your life's album, and he will be exposed for what he is...a liar. And although he may be the father of lies, you are a child of the Truth (1 John 3:19). I have pictures of you being so happy, laughing so hard, that you fall over in exhaustion. I have pictures of you being so healthy, you want to jog around the block. You might call them unreal or doubtful. I call them 'Heavenly snapshots' of future blessings about to be manifested. Say cheese."

God says: "SOME HAVE VISIONS OF ME, BUT I HAVE VISIONS OF YOU...FOR YOU."

"When My Son told Nathanael, 'You believe because I said I saw you under the fig tree,' he didn't know it at the time, but Nathanael opened up Heaven. Simply for believing that My Son saw a picture (vision) of him under the fig tree, Nathanael would, from that time on, see Heaven open and My angels ascending and descending on the Son of Man (John 1:50-51).

Some of you are about to see Heaven open. There is a great reward for believing My pictures that I want to show you. Child, I am good (Psalm 143:10) and I have a good word for you. As you believe, I will show you more of My goodness, so resist the devil who has no power over you (Luke 10:19), and walk in My blessings. Prepare to see pictures of yourself from My Heavenly view because they are already etched in eternity.

Isaiah saw a picture of Me sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up. He saw mighty angels and felt unworthy until a live coal came upon his lips to cleanse him (Isaiah 6:1-7). Yet, I have given you the precious Blood of My Son, which cleanses your entire being, spirit, soul and body, making you worthy of all blessings. Feel guilty no more (Romans 8:1).

Come forward, the entrance is free. I have pictures for you. Some of you will start to see these pictures in dreams (Joel 2:28), while others will see them in visions (Proverbs 29:18). You've heard it said, 'A picture is worth a thousand words,' but My pictures are worth more than gold...and I have reserved a seat for you at My Divine Theater. The Heavenly picture show is ready to begin and your life is about to hit the real big screen."

"...the Heavens were opened and I saw pictures from God." Ezekiel 1:1

Al Thomas
Celebrating His Life Ministries
Email: a.thomas@myactv.net

No comments: