Friday, November 02, 2007

Everything Aches Except my Heart

All is well.  Peggy's back.  I did NOT beat her home from having to pick up some shrubs.  She was home when I got back so no Nose pressed against the window reunion.  I'm in deep weeds.  Not really but she did kid me about it.
 
It's great to have her home. 
I ran pretty hard today after sleeping fitfully all night.
 
I ache all over.  My nose is running and I need a nap.  I think I'll take one.  It's like my body feels like now that "taker of care" for Mr. Gene is returned it has the right to go south.  BOOOOO
Since I know he reads this, RBB:
 
Robert,
You are so kind, I don't know if you know this but I'm a HUGE Shakespeare fan.  Seen and Read nearly everything.  So your adaptation of R&J was apt and beautiful.
 
Despite our variance in Political Views which are wide, I think we would find we have much in common.
 
And
 
According to your test, John McCain as Pres and Tom Tancredo as VP would be my dream ticket.  I would rather vote for someone who can win.  Any one else, take Bob's test and let's see how it comes out.
 
Take care of yourself, hope the smoke has cleared from around you.
 
Gene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

.