Monday, October 29, 2007

In the Year 2121

I liked the song 2525. Looking ahead just a hundred twenty years (one long lifetime) is the world a better or worse place? I was thinking in particular about all the scary climate change and population explosions the MSM keeps harping on. I am not a doomsayer at any level. The are lying to you for control of your life. The UN, the most corrupt organization in the world, is at the heart of all this.

Here are some truthy truths for those who love VERITAS:
Forecasts of doom and gloom are bad Halloween tricks meant to scare you. Don't fall for them.

Now, where's my ALGORE costume...............

3 comments:

Dr. Barry L. Kolb said...

For what it is worth...I went to school with Zager...of Zager & Evans th guys who did "In the Year 2525."

Gene said...

NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE

I don't think I ever went to school with anyone who amounted to much, Well, Debra Mooney who is an occasional actress on Boston Legal as a judge I went to school with and Robert Velline (Bobby Vee) who's list of hits is fairly short. After he was done being famous we hung around in Fargo. He ended up with a haircut like you and I have. Not like his Album Pix.

And, I met Pistol Pete Retzlaff who was before my time but who came to Ellendale High to accept assorted awards.

BUT, 2525 was a great song.

Where is he now? Keep in touch?

This is important information for my readers.

Dr. Barry L. Kolb said...

I also went to school with the guy whose laugh you hear at the beginning of that great song, "Wipe Out."