Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ORU Kerfuffle

Last Night I saw Richard and Lindsay Roberts on Larry King.

They have been accused of bad stuff by a few people who were fired from the staff of ORU.

You can read all about it if you google the story. I'll not make it easy.

A few observations:
  • Some Reformed Christians jumped on the Bandwagon a little early and may yet find themselves with egg on face
  • A dismissed employee accusing a former employer is suspect out of the box.
  • I tend to think the truth of all this is in between what I saw on Larry's show and the accusations.
  • If you are a Christian, be sure your sins will find you out and will be trumpeted from the rooftops. I'm glad mine aren't, YET.
  • Let he who says he is without sin.............
  • Judgment begins in the house of the Lord and it's universities.

I don't gloat or accuse. There but for the grace of God go I. I hope for Richard and Lindsay. We don't need more scandal right now.



No comments: