Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Dana Perino kicks Helen Thomas' Butt and not a moment too soon

Helen Thomas, old broad way past her good till date, pinhead according to Bill O'Reily, left wing America Hater was crushed by Dana Perino, White House Press Secretary and well able to do her job, successor to Tony Snow. Atta girl.

You can watch the fireworks here. I don't know how more inappropriate and idiotic someone can be than Helen Thomas.

They can be glad I'm not King. I would evict her overstayed rear end from that room and have a burning of her press credentials in public. She would never set foot in that room again if I had my way. The free press remains free because it allegedly does what it does with open unbiased eyes. When it is an agenda to undermine our troops and encourage our enemies, that's too much.

Helen Thomas long since passed that mark. Get her out of there. It' time to take back the press room from the traitors.

No comments: