Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If this wasn't so funny it'd be sad and, OK, I'll ask, Do you think this might have been an Obama Supporter?

A man wanders into a muffler shop in Chicago yesterday. He brandishes a gun. Tells them he wants all the money in the safe. They tell him the boss isn't in yet so they can't give him any money. Thief says, all right then, here's my cell phone number. Call me just as soon as the boss comes in and I'll come back and rob you. Boss shows up, dials the cops. They stake the place out. Call the dude on his cell phone. He shows up. Cops tell him to drop the gun. He doesn't. They shoot him in the leg. He goes to the hospital. Apparently if they had shot him in the head there would have been no actual injury.

We have some very stupid people in Chicago. We as a community vote overwhelmingly Democrat. In the Primary Obama won huge in IL. He's from IL. I'm going to take a wild guess and say of this fellow, he's a "Real Robber of Genius", here's your Bud Lite. Certainly he is representative of the kind of voters we have here. I laughed out loud when I heard this story today and then thought, maybe a test to vote for doofeses like this wouldn't be so bad.

Nothing I have just said is racist. He could be white, Hispanic, polish, Italian, Korean, who knows. It doesn't say in the story. I don't know that he did or did not vote for Obama if he voted. I'm going to take a wild guess and say he didn't vote for Huckabee.

No comments: