Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Overdoing a GOOD thing

I won't name the company.  Yet.  I did some business with a supply house for biz supplies.  They made some good offers and they did a good job.  Good value.

It was not my first foray into doing business with them. They had treated me well in the past.

So, it was overall a good deal.  They stay on the radar and I will use them again.

But THEN - my phone rings.  It's them.  Some person named "Amy" with a really bad Indian Accent reads me questions, "Was I happy with my Order, Would I use them again, Did I know of the latest "Deal" They have cooking". 

I was nice to "Amy".  Yes, I knew all about them.  But, if Amy, Timmy, Billy, Tanya, or Nathan didn't stop calling me I would splash all over Cyberspace the idiocy of their telemarketing campaign, never use them again, and disreccomend them to all 3 of my friends.

I told them to keep me on their Email Spam list.  I'll look things over.  But till the next order don't call me again. Got it? So far they got the message.  I want them to stay in contact with me, but don't call me. 

Isn't it strange that all those people in India have names Like Amy and Nathan?

(Large Smile)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your mangos yet?