Thursday, March 13, 2008

The REAL difference between MEN and WOMEN

I lifted this from Julies Blog this morning. I would have just linked it here but without the visual it loses something. So, in the interest of understanding the difference between Men and Women I post the following:


First, check out the rest of the images:

1. Doing the math.
2. Hazardous materials data sheet.
3. Charting the chances of a man winning an argument.
4. Man and woman on the same mission.

I've already gotten an email back from one of my friends regarding the last image. He had this to say: "The problem with this is no real man goes to The Gap to buy jeans. He goes to Mills Fleet Farm*."


The real problem between men and women is women imagine men think actual thoughts. They don't. I have been one for almost 63 years. We are very simple creatures with uncomplicated sentient awareness. Like Data (Star Trek) without the good programming.

If women understood what is really going on "Up There" they would turn down their expectation-o-meter and accept us for what we are or aren't. Not much going on with us other than looking for the remote and watching the news.

OOOPS, there I've let the cat out of the bag.

No comments: