Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The benefits of Illegal Wiretaps

Wiretapped Phone Call transcript between Rev Jeremiah Wright and Barack Obama one week ago:

J Good Morning
B Hey Rev
J Barry my boy, hows it going
B Good but you got my butt in deep doo doo.
J Hows that?
B You know that God Da... America stuff
J Yea, what about it?
B Causing me all kinda trouble out here. I might not be President if I don't fix this
J What do you want to do
B Here's the plan. I've already distanced myself from you in Philly. You could act all ticked off that I sort of threw you under the bus.
J Well, I can't take back all those things I said in sermons all those years. The Republicans have tapes and CD's of everything I ever said so they'll hang that around my neck come November and get you unelected.
B OR, here's the cool part, you could make some speaches, be all cranky, radical, over the top, combative, nutty and say things like you're coming after me. Way I figure it, you could come up with some wild conspirisy theories. People would see that I'm the good cop and you're the bad cop. I'm the sane one and you're the nutcase. Heck you got that big house in the burbs now. Life is good. You don't need this. I think if we play our cards right we could get some sympathy votes for how mean you are to me. I mean you could be downright abusive. What do ya think.
J So basically you want me to take a dive for you. Is that it?
B Yep, but think of it, when President Obama takes the oath of office next Jan you'll be right there at my side. Won't it be sweet. I'll make you secretary of something or another. Michelle and I can have you right there with us. We'll show em.
J. Not bad, not bad at all. OK, I'm in. Let's make it look like Hillary set this up. Let's get every Republican and Conservative Blogger in the nation to take after me. In fact if Daily Kos and Huffington start to distance me from you we've got it cut.
B. RIGHT ON
J. I'll make a few calls, this is going to be so much fun. Today, Chicago, TOMORROW THE WORLD....BWAHHAHHAHHAHHA (Demonic evil laugh)


Of course this is all the fictional mindstorm of GENE. But, could it be we have just been had by someone really clever?

COULD BE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gene,Gene

I love you brother even though we've never met. I'm surprised you don't know a prophet of God when you see him.

But then maybe it's impossible to get past all the stuff in the way, starting with this crazy media. I think when this is all past-say this time next year, it's the press that's going to be exposed as to absolutely having missed the "Wright" factor, which happens to be very much the Black Church factor in American history.

J.A. just put up an excellent post wherein he acknowledges the prophetic element and I thanked him for not disappointing me. I put up some links in my blog yesterday where I was trying to signal what I saw as how big this could get. "What The Black Church has Taught Us All." Check it out and see if you can see what I am seeing. And please, leave a comment. We sixty-somethings have to stick together.

John Paul Todd
e4unity.wordpress.com