Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Dumbest Generation

I am concerned about the future of the USA. The level of ignorance and gullibility of many young Americans is scary.

They are suckered in by junk science, stupid political promises of utopia, conspiracy theories and all forms of other idiocy that allows the ruling class to roll over them, pick their pockets and create houses of cards that fall again and again.

There is a new book I haven't read, and probably won't, but the title is "The Dumbest Generation".

Sorry to say, it's closer to the truth than I wish it were. I very seldom can have a consequential conversation about politics or science or even religion with young people who really understand the situation at a level to even carry the discussion very far.

OH, they know who's winning American Idol.

But they are just plain dumb. I'm concerned about the American Future.

No comments: