Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wonderful Song you need to hear

My son Tim and His Wife Raquella are part of a church in West Fargo that is Apostolic. UPC. Oneness.

We "argue" about theology, but frankly this isn't a show stopper to me. We differ on almost NOTHING. He is my son and my brother. Raquella is my Daughter in Law and my sister. If you know me well, you know I don't hand out the appellation "Brother" to just everyone.

One thing I have always admired about UPC churches is the high quality of their worship. It's so passionate and wonderful. When I have attended some conferences with him and his family I have found the worship to be as intense and pleasurable in a God kind of way that when I heard the Indiana Bible College Choir do Kari Jobe's Revelation Song I wept.

Who can ever get enough of this kind of worship?

No comments: