Sunday, May 11, 2008

What does Bill and Hillary know that we don't

Hillary just lent money to her campaign.  Six million plus.
 
OK, I'm no expert but, there is such a thing as throwing good money after bad. 
 
What do the Clintons know that we don't.  Is there a smoking gun?   Is there a secret something. 
 
I don't ever count the Clinton's out.  They are pretty clever and never do nothing for nothing. 
 
So, before I concede the nomination to Obama I am going to wait for the other shoe the Clintons (prepare for mixed metaphor here) have up their sleeve.
 
The money they are spending says there just might be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't find anything else online about this, and I've been thinking the same thing ever since that last 6 million dollar loan. Hillary and Bill know something is about to drop..why else would they put up 6 MILLION DOLLARS of their own money, when the media has delcared Obama the winner already? something is about to drop.