Thursday, May 29, 2008

Words that I heard God say thru Kim Clement on Friday and Saturday.

In no particular order, these are things I heard. I will admit that what he said and what I heard may have some subjective interpretation. People Stood for over two hours during this meeting. Maybe they were more meaningful to me.

  • God is saying that I am waiting for a people that will shout until the walls come down. The walls of religion and witchcraft.
  • This is the territory that will bring renewal, we are like Egypt in Grain and Oil. Out of us will come renewal and Satan falling like lightning from heaven.
  • I will give you a renewal of radicals. The prince of Illinois will be brought down.
  • Decadence and corruption will be brought down.
  • You will be radical in your amazement of what I am about to do.
  • Seeing Satan as if struck by light
  • Witchcraft, racism and Passivity are the marks of this area.
  • A renewal of amazement and reverence in this region
  • God is about to restore what the enemy has stolen
  • There are those who have surrendered but I will send the rain as a holy answer
  • Worship has become a social occasion, something we do together but not in passion for Jesus.
  • God is making his declarations to the nation
  • God is looking for those who will prophesy to the valley of dead bones
  • What do you see, BONES or an ARMY. Prophesy, Children LIVE
  • We will live as we prophesy to dead bones
  • Sickness result when we turn our worship upside down in religion
  • I am ready to surrender to the one who opened up the heavens
  • There is a changing of the guard – do not fear
  • There is a revival, not only spiritual but an economic revival
  • Let the voice of the prophets be heard, they are witnesses to an event unseen by most
  • Oil will no longer be your downfall
  • It was because of the prophetic voice that there was grain in Egypt. Joseph.
  • We must be in fellowship with the feelings of god
  • No more isolation of inspiration – inspiration to come from wanting your will to be done.
  • We don't want just revival, we want something all new, a new destiny
  • No drift in my church or my People
  • When you connect with the prophetic anointing around you, you will never be the same
  • Things have been speeded up in the spirit
  • The radicals have taken over and that's good
  • It's being born in this very room – Rejoice, it's time to be ready. Signs, weapons and miracles.

That's a short list, I will publish more over time. They are many many many....

More to come!

No comments: