Saturday, July 19, 2008

Silence is NOT Golden

I have a defunct computer. On the hard drive are all my contacts. ALL of them.

If you have not heard from me for a while it's because I don't have your email address any more.

It's gone until I figure out how to get it back.

So, if you would please, if you want to hear from me for any reason whatsoever, it might pay to drop me a line at:

generedlin@hotmail.com

That's the most reliable right now.

I'll export your email address from there.

Of course if I have tormented you in the last few days with wiles and wisdom you may disregard this note. There aren't many of you.

For instance I would like to inform those in Ellendale that we are coming and not just show up. Send me a note, I'll do the rest.

THANKS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess the Lord was amused.