Monday, July 14, 2008

Terminal Computerlessness

Yesterday my computer went to heaven. At least the motherboard did. I am not resting in peace. I need my computer to do what I do.

I live inside the emails of my computer. I live a narrow life.

It looks like it could be a month till I can get it fixed. I think this will be my last HP product. I'm going to try to use something else from now on.

In any case this means a few things, not all of them bad:
I will now spend less time on the computer since I am now sharing with Peggy
I will now spend more time out in the field.
I will be blogging less
I will be responding more slowly to emails than before.

So if it seems like I am ignoring you, I'm not. I'm just computerless. It's not REALLY terminal, it just feels that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo jealous