Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Call in Washington DC

I have mentioned that there is a civil war brewing in Pentecost. I won't take sides but I am in favor of the Call in Washington DC.

I guess that places me on a side. I'm ok with that.

Todd Beery of the Chicago IHOP is there. He is Friends of Lou Engle and Mike Bickle. Todd is my friend. I am watching on GOD TV.

I believe this matters. Hundreds of Thousands of People have gathered on the mall in DC, mostly in their 20s, passionate about taking back America from the evil one. Even Mike Huckabee is part of this. That might help you understand why and how I am sold out for this kind of outreach. That might also help you understand why I believe Mike would have made a good President.

I stand with God against false religion. Even those who have made Pentecost a sham. A false religion. I won't point you to websites that have angry faux Pentecostals who have come against this. They are angry mean and nasty.

it's time to take a stand. No matter who it irritates.

No comments: