Monday, September 01, 2008

The Giant of Insignificance

Peggy and I are contemplating the The Dreamgiver by Bruce Wilkinson.

I am not going to recap it. It's too hard and its a very personal study.

I do however recommend it for anyone who wants to find significance on this side of the veil. Who wants to accomplish what God put them here for. To complete the task that they have been given.

I'll only say this, we all face giants, one of which is the giant of insignificance. "You can't do anything, you are too insignificant" he says as he rails against the dream in my heart.

If I believe him I will be beaten. So will you.

If you are wondering about all that, as a person who is following a dream, you need to get out your credit card and buy the DVD and the Book. Read the book first. Then look at the DVD. You'll be out about $40 bucks. It's only your destiny in God at stake. You have a choice, stay where you are and be frustrated or look into the wasteland you are walking in and find the way out.

Then go follow your dream. HE gave it to you.

No comments: