Thursday, September 04, 2008

Spiritual Sister

I don't know her, I have only been reading her website for a couple weeks. But, she is an exceptional woman.

If you are
NOT a sold out pentecostal Christian you might be offended or baffled by her. She speaks the same language of the Spirit I do. She writes precious prophetic posts. She also keeps us all up on what's going on in the revivals around the world. She has kept me up on Lakeland and what is coming out of all this.

If you are a believer in the supernatural and sold out for Jesus I think you will find her writings right up your alley.

Let me Introduce Kelly. She is an artist among other things. And she likes Heather Clark (as do I).

Her post of a couple days ago that touched me deeply.

And one from today.

Both say what I want to be able to say sometimes but I can't find words. Read them and sense the touch of the Holy Spirit. You're welcome.

No comments: