Monday, September 01, 2008

I want to introduce you to Kelly

I've never met her, I don't know much about her. But as the word says, our spirits bear witness. She is a prophetess and carries a great anointing. Kind of Like my Friend Nancy Minor.

These are not people I have ever met. But in reading what they write and in grasping what they are saying in the spirit, I want to point you to Kelly.

If you want to see what a modern day prophet looks like, don't look at me, look at Jesus flowing thru her. That's a modern day prophet.

I am very happy to have met her blogwise.

I will be linking to things she has written and point you to her. We need all the prophetic in our lives we can get. She is one who flows in it. I look forward to more.

I love the prophetic gift and long for more and more in my life and others. Last night in Church the Pastor prayed for a realease of the prophetic gift to see the angels encamped around all of us. I want, like Paul, that everyone should prophesy.

When I read that she paints to Heather Clark, I knew I had found a person who is kindred. I'm sure she feels as I do Dark but Lovely, take me away, let's hurry. Winter is gone, springtime is here.

SO, go here, if you don't get it, you will. Just keep checking in on her.

No comments: