Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why I Post what I do in this election cycle

I have about 150 unique readers per day. Not a big deal. OH, way more hits than that, but mostly it's not readers. I'm talking about people that come and stay and read.

Of those, some are voting for pro abortion candidates.

Some of them are Christians.

Some I know are good people.

Misled.

I have often on this blog said that I have more in common with the Roman Catholic Church in many issues than I do with Evangelicals. It's not Roman Catholic Leaders who are wobbly enough to vote for candidates of death.

I know that many catholics in the pew are wobbly. I know that many priests even are off the reservation. It is discouraging when I see men and women who otherwise could be good students of the Word of God in leadership saying things that are profoundly against the sanctity of life. Most of them are evangelicals. and some catholics. and some liberal Lutherans. and and and

The election is next Tuesday if you are a conservative and liberals vote on Wednesday. I used that as a joke sometimes. Seems like the Liberals worry that the sheep they have as voters might actually Believe this and wait till Wednesday to vote. Of course many of them are Olberman fans. They believe any kind of drivel. What about that well informed electorate Jefferson said we should have? OR does that explain the situation we face today?

So I will for the few people I might convince that read this blog, I will keep up the drumbeat until close of business Tuesday.

Wednesday I will get up to Serve God and Honor the new American President Elect.

Till then, I will tell the truth any way I can, over and over and over and over and.....

In that way I fight the good fight.

No comments: