Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Holiday Greeting - Merry Festivus

Glen Reynolds had a cute bit on Festivus. I clicked on the comments and laughed out loud. I have always enjoyed the concept. Thought you would too.....

Some Comments:

Mwalimu Daudi on December 2, 2008 at 9:24 am

I don’t give a hoot in Hades about Festivus, but if I vote “Present” often enough can I become the 45th President?

From Doug Santo on December 2, 2008 at 9:18 am.

We purchased a festivus pole last year, but ran out of money for food. So we cooked the festivus pole instead of a turkey. It was OK, but I would rather have a turkey.

Doug Santo

Pasadena, CA

From Typical White Person on December 2, 2008 at 9:15 am.

I bought a Festivus Pole and found my wife doing pole dancing with a neighbor. I sent it back and kept the pole


From farty on December 2, 2008 at 9:11 am.

I went out to get a pole but they were all already picked over!

the ones that were left were crooked and pretty ratty looking.

the kids were very disappointed..

From jen in pa on December 2, 2008 at 9:11 am.

“We won’t erect the pole, but there will definitely be an airing of grievances.”

he he, yeah same here.

From Rob on December 2, 2008 at 9:05 am.

We won’t erect the pole, but there will definitely be an airing of grievances.

From Peg C. on December 2, 2008 at 9:01 am.

We won’t but it is one of our fave Seinfeld episodes!

From Dan in Idaho on December 2, 2008 at 8:57 am.

I might celebrate Festivus if I had nothing better to do. But I already have plenty that’s better to do, like CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS

From exception on December 2, 2008 at 8:57 am.

I’m goimg green and using a more environmentally friendly steel pole.

From Anne in Florida on December 2, 2008 at 8:56 am.

We celebrated early at Thanksgiving. The “Airing of the Grievances” was quite lively, however the “Feats of Strength” was disappointing as everyone had something better to do

Merry Festivus

No comments: