Monday, January 05, 2009

With NO apologies from Al Gore

One of the contributors to Huffington Post is asking Al Gore to apologize to lying to the American Public.

I have been not just critical but ridiculing of the drive to stave off man made disaster in global warming. No disaster. Not Man made. Nothing to stave off.

This contributor has written a pretty good article dismembering Gore tree limb from tree limb.

I have to say this, with my warming to Obama, with his common sense approach to so many things, and now progressives are showing some gonads regarding previously institutional stupidity, I have hope. And I am changing.

Now about that gay rights thingy.....Can't we agree to no special rights...just rights??

And Pelosi and Reid... How about a few good resignations to clear the palate...

That would be better.

No comments: