Friday, September 11, 2009

I've been busy, I have saved or created 13,477,668 jobs in America

Yep, woke up this morning and wiped the sweat off my brow. Saving or creating jobs is darn hard work.

I think the whole world should be grateful. What you don't believe me? Think this is a joke?

Oh, it's a joke alright when the White House claims it has saved or created a million jobs. How stupid do they think we are? Wait, Obama was elected without any vetting whatsoever. We know nothing about this man. As far as we know he was immaculately conceived since, like Jesus, he has no birth certificate. I guess if the majority of Americans elected this man they can make the assumption that we are pretty stupid.

OH WELL. If they can lie like fish, so can I. I miscounted, Peggy's working too. So it's 13,477,669.

What a con artist he is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Obama's birth certificate is available online, and has been widely accepted as legitimate. Why are you afraid of Obama?