Tuesday, February 28, 2012

From the Africa-Americans for Obama Headquarters: “A Poem of Encouragement”

Yo, African Americans voters I Barack Obama.
I need your vote, so go tell your momma.

Because I am black,
You can count on me to watch your back.

As your president everyone will pay their fair share,
I'll take from the rich and give you good care.

With four more years I'll have no restraints,
I will not have to bow to the complaints.

All that they have will be yours,
Count on me to open the doors.

I have studied all the radicals,
You can count on me to be fanatical.

In the end there will not be much left,
I will head a big government theft.

If you don't vote for me it's a sin.
I'll take care of you and your kin.

So lets make history again!

---Vote Obama---

Thanks to my friend, Chuck, Fallout

1 comment:

Fallout said...

Thanks. :)