Friday, March 02, 2012

Enough with talk about assassination of Andrew Breitbart. He had heart trouble. It was a chronic issue. He had been drinking. Heart and alcohol can be an issue. He died, not at his own hand, not at the hand of anyone else, at the hand of DNA. He was a great voice for truth. I will miss him. In his honor I post this truth. No one killed him, he died. If there is any "Message" in all this it's this, no man knows the day nor the hour when in a second we find ourselves stepping from time into eternity. Let's be ready to take that step with confidence in our God.

1 comment:

margaret said...

I was hoping Andrew Breitbart wasn't 'killed' so, although I was upset he died, the talk of a heart attack eased my worries. Although afterwards an eye-witness said Breitbart went brick red and fell down suddenly, and people say that isn't actually what happens during a heart attack...

HOWEVER, today on the Kim Clement show (March 17 2012, at the 115-116 minute mark) notice how Kim, under the influence of the Spirit, says something like: "He (Breitbart) was 'killed'. Why did I say he was 'killed'. He died of a heart attack, didn't he? I believe he was killed"! It was in context of talking about another broadcaster who Kim had prophesied to, so many people wouldn't have even caught the context.

So that was the Kim Clement take on the Breitbart death. It raises all my doubts again...