Thursday, July 19, 2012

Let me explain what the REAL problem is. Romney' tax return is over 500 pages long. It's complicated. Hard to understand. Easily misread and misinterpreted. It would certainly be distorted by an uninformed uneducated press corp and twisted by a simpleton opposition team. I wouldn't give them the return. It's too dangerous. Just before the election...maybe. OR give it to them to inspect but not a copy of with a complete summary of the nuances. I'm not a big shot, but I have had 100 page returns. It's easy to do if you have many sources of income and offsets. IF you were stupid and wanted to make me look bad you could find things from my return that would make me look crooked or privileged. Even me. How much more Romney. Don't bother Mitt. You focus on the real issues and let them holler about the returns. It's all smoke and mirrors and if they did get a copy, they wouldn't understand it.
·

No comments: