Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thank God for President Bush

Even though I wrestle with some of the domestic spending and education issues with our President, In a former post I tried to explain why I believed we had to win the war in Iraq.
I heard the President explain it as well as anyone could. This is a struggle of Good over Evil. The key phrase was, this is a foe more dangerous than any we have ever fought against.
This is about world domination by a force which wants to destroy you and me. His words today were prophetic in many ways.
Even though I come down on the other side (Meirs) of his position on many things, he's right about this.
I trust him to do the right thing.

1 comment:

NodakJack said...

I think he was calling upon the "Boogie Man" again. The politics of fear. Or not.

Sincerely,
Former Bush Man, (Ask Larry.)
NJ