Friday, August 24, 2007

An Emotional Response to Evil

I know as a Christian I'm supposed to be forgiving and compassionate.

Compassion isn't boundless and forgiveness is not without memory except by God himself.

Today the killer of the little girl in Florida of 6 who the murderer raped, bound with speaker wire, then eventually put in a black plastic garbage bag alive, sealed it and buried her alive is going to be executed unless the lawyers can get him off because he's mentally deficient.

I would have suggested otherwise. I would have taken him from the courtroom where a very large black plastic bag would be waiting. I would have a backhoe already dug a hole. Placed him alive in it and thrown him in the hole while the father and mother watched and then the backhoe pushes dirt on the screaming man in the bag just as he did to the little girl with the purple dolphin.

I know it's not a christian thought and I'll have to repent. But, things like this should be publicized and televised. Maybe, just maybe it will slow down a few pedophiles for a few days.

At least there would be one less. Even though the death sentence was pronounced, there is zero belief it will ever be carried out.

That is the real crime.

Reason 500,237 why I should not be King.

WWJD? I don't know if Jesus would do this, I just might.

No comments: