Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Outdoor Blogging

It's September 11, I'm outside on my patio. The Temp is 67 degrees and dropping. It will get into the very low 40's tonite. I' have a hat on and a quilted shirt. The traffic is mean on the road behind the house. It's sunny outside.

This is my first attempt to use the wireless router in my back yard. Guess what. IT WORKS.

I haven't noticed it yet but I will. The Mosquitoes have little parkas on so they don't fly fast or well.

The wind is blowing pretty good besides.

I have to say, all is well. This is why I got this high falutin laptop with wireless gizmos as part of it. This is why I enjoy blogging more since I am part of the really fast generation.

The sun will set in an hour, it's just 6 now.

Reminds me of a poem by Goethe:
Uber alle Gipfelin is ruhe,
im alle Wipfelin sperist do kaum eiem hauch,
die Foegelien schweige im Walde,
warte nur, ruhest du auch.
I learned that from Minnie Onsrud and never forgot it.

No comments: