Sunday, September 09, 2007

Stuff to Read and an Answer to a Question

First, if you are a Pastor or a teacher of the Bible, you need to reread the post I made on the True Gospel. When a Church talks in terms of being a FULL GOSPEL Church this is what it means, not just Gifts of the Spirit and Speaking in tongues, although that's part of the full Gospel as well. My question is, why do most denominational (read that dying) Churches refuse to preach the Full Gospel? I'm really interested in tipping over some of the sacred cows in Christendom. Read it HERE. MOOOOOOO

Second, I was asked by a friend of mine if I had any comment on the recent releases re struggles of faith Mother Theresa had. Yes I do, but I have already voiced my opinion elsewhere.

Read John Armstrong's first and second iterations. I made a comment there and stand by it.

The Anchoress's take on the whole thing. I agree with her and she has enough links regarding all this to help you and me grasp what it's all about. Any person who has not had a long dark night of the soul most likely isn't even a Christian. Even Jesus did.

Think about that.

No comments: