Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Why more than HOW

Rosie O'Donnell is in my opinion a very sad case. I have always found her to be pitiful.

Her conspiracy theories and hatred of all things American are better understood when you get behind the curtain.

I have this theory. Not proven. Just Theory. The more disfunctional and painful the childhood of any person is, the more likely they are to be rabidly and radically counterculture. In America today much of that is expressed in radical hatred of George Bush.

When I see the hatemongers on TV and see them as they write the vile things they do on Daily Kos and Huffington I say to myself, SELF, these are people with pain and sadness in their childhood.

I like Wolf Blitzer. He's an honest liberal. He isn't vile or angry.

I see Keith Olberman and I wonder how often his father beat him or what other trauma was in his life.

Most radical liberals who are haters of America (Like poor Rosie) are broken people looking for identity.

I hope they find it but I promise them they will be disappointed in what they find in hatred.

No comments: