Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ramadan Pikers

Today is the beginning of Ramadan. I don't even have my tree up yet. Ever wonder why Ramadan is in the fall? Days are shorter. So what you say...............?

If the Muslims weren't such pikers they would schedule Ramadan (where they fast during daylight) during June. I might recommend a start date of June 21 when the day is 15 hours 13 minutes long.

Not Sept 15th when the day is 12 hours 30 minutes long.

I mean, we Christians schedule Christmas on the shortest day of the year and I know full well you can't open presents till daylight. So the longest night means the longest wait. We're tough.

Come on nation of Islam, show some Kuhones. Move Ramadan to June, then you can fast for real; Not an early hearty breakfast and a late big lunch.

Oh, now don't get cranky. You need a little fun poked at you. Don't get all uppity on me.

I'm making the kind of Joke of your religion like people do of Christianity all the time.

Anyone laughing yet??

Didn't think so.

1 comment:

Ron McK said...

Love does not mock.