Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Faithful are the Wounds of a Friend

That's a Bible Verse. 
 
It's also true.  If you have friends you will be wounded.  The closer you are the more it hurts.
 
I'm in Tennessee and trying to resolve a situation not caused by me but amounting to a great deal of money.
 
I'm often hired by outsiders to come in and make right situations where people  are at odds financially.  Most of the time I succeed before we have to go to court.
 
Why is it the physician can never heal himself? 
 
For instance, I have come to the conclusion that 40 years of significant business experience in the USA and Internationally, training as an instructor for and with the largest training organization in America and significant worldwide, Part of 4 church plants and having been in leadership in several large and small churches (and having tried my hand at being a pastor for a while) may just have prepared me to impart what God has allowed me to possess. 
 
I have a portfolio presentation of training Apostolic Church Leadership to build solid ministry teams that work.
 
My experience with Pastors in General has been that they have all the answers and need none from me.
 
I'm  OK with that.  My goal is not to reach Pastors.  My goal is to find ministry driven men of God who happen to lead a Church and help them.
 
Good Strong Pastors develop Good Strong increase in attendance.
Good Strong Apostolic Leadership develop ministries that Multiply.
 
My goal is to find the second group and help them multiply, not just increase.

No comments: