Monday, October 01, 2007

Liberal Progressives are the KKK in Drag

I'll let Rob tell it. It's his post. But I have read this elsewhere.

Clarence Thomas knows of what he speaks. He has written a book.

Because he is a conservative and holds pro life views liberalP's feel they have the right to demonstrate their deeply help prejudices against blacks with him as a surrogate.

I know it's true, I have experienced it myself.

Liberal/Ps deep inside are more racist than any KKK clansman. They just couch all they say in a nicey nice tone. Like a drag queen.

I think what offends me more about the limousine liberal/Ps is the fact that despite all the big talk they have never been to or spent any time in and among the populations of our inner city, Black White or Hispanic. They have no clue how life for them really is. What disorder takes place. What despair and hopelessness looks like. How the liberal programs in fact are designed to keep em "down on the farm (or inner city)".

I have, I have seen it. I have lived it. I have friends and business associates who are in it. This is not theory to me as it is for most Liberal/Ps. I would love to look the worst President in the history of America, revered by Liberal/Ps, Jimmy Carter in the eye and ask him, "When the cameras are off Mr Carter, in the privacy of your life, how many inner city black people can you name first and last name that you know personally, that you can pick up the phone and they would know who you are". I doubt he would need both hands of fingers to count if there were any. John Edwards the shiny haired phoney would be another I would love to ask that question of. The only time he ever goes to the hard places is to make sure the evictions of those people are completed properly as he invested in New Orleans.

What a Hypocrite. Update. He divested from that fund. At a profit. To make up for the fact that the 16 million he had in that fund was evicting people from thier homes in New Orleans he has created a fund of $100,000 to ameliorate the impact of his evictions investments. Not all of that is HIS MONEY. To John Edwards a Hundred grand is what, 2, 3 hairstylings?

Liberal/Ps sit in their ivory towers and pontificate like the slave masters they really are.

They want to hear "Yes Maaasssaa".

Clarence Thomas wouldn't say it and that's what ticks them off so much.

No comments: