Monday, December 31, 2007

Google has made my life a bit better

There is a couple tips I want to pass along courtesy of Google.
 
First, I discovered (thanks to Tom Collins) Google Reader.  It's a fabulous tool for watching lots and lots of blogs.  I watch about 20.  It saves lots of time.  Try it.
 
Then, the customized home page for Google called IGoogle is tremendous.  I use it a great deal.  I have all the news feeds on it including the Forum.  Plus I'm watching earthquakes, I'm watching where UFO's are being reported, I'm keeping an eye on my Biorhythms, I watch the Snopes site to keep up with internet emails I will get soon, I watch the weather, plus daily Bible verses, reminders from God, a leadership quote of the day, where movies are playing plus I am able to keep up with the inbox from my hotmail account.
 
It is absolutely fabulous.  Try it.
 
The only bad thing is, I am starting to believe my Biorhythm Chart, my emotional and intellectual chart is really good, but physically I'm drifting according to my biorhythms.  I think I need a nap.

No comments: