Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Prophetic Word of the Lord for 2008

Every Year since I began blogging in 2004 I have published the word of the Lord for coming year on this blog. The reliability and accuracy of those prophetic statements amaze me. This year is no exception.

In the years before I provided what the Lord was showing me on an email basis to those with whom I was in relationship.

I don't do this for self aggrandisement but as a responsible Christ follower called to the Ministry of the Prophet. In fact by posting this I come in for a great deal of criticism and ridicule. I'm OK with that since when I review the lives of the Prophets of long ago they were ridiculed and criticized as well. I try hard to avoid watering down the word I receive. I never want to be like the bulk of the Prophets in Jeremiah's day prophesying popular prophecies. I don't make friends by the Prophetic and I certainly don't make money. I do this because it's like fire shut up in my bones. If I stop God will withdraw his spirit from me and I might not even be aware of it like Sampson of Old. I won't take that chance.

God mostly uses me to prophesy to his anointed leaders and then his people. I don't know why but it's a mantle that may rest because of where God has brought me from in peer relationship with leaders and those in leadership.

His purpose of the prophetic voice he has given me in is to assure, encourage and warn people of discernment of what is about to happen in the earth.

If you have an interest in seeing headlines for 2008 in advance, take a look at the Word of the Lord Published Today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll see

Ron McK said...

You did not mention New Zealand.

Gene said...

Ezekiel Missed New Zealand too.

Gosh, I hope God's not mad at you all.

I'm sure he knows you're there. ;>))

Ron McK said...

I hope that does not mean that GW is going to nuke us, now it seems he is not going to get a crack at Iran. :-)