Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Sarah Palin Prophecy

Here is what is supposed to be a slash and burn piece on Sarah Palin. I guess if you are ignorant of all things spiritual you would think this is unusual. NOPE. This is not only normal, it should be in all churches. What isn't shown in this is a prophecy the minister from Kenya speaks over Sarah Palin that defines her as a national leader leading the way.

If you don't understand this, it's your loss. This is exactly as Church should be. Pity if you are puzzled or offended by what is normal. You have a weird world view.

This weekend I will have a man from India who is a pastor in that area in fellowship. He will understand this. Only pagan America doesn't get this. It's their loss.

I hope that all the thing pastor says comes to pass in the USA. It's time to take over. The current folks are incompetent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a good video :).

Anonymous said...

That was great - I believe God is up to something with Sarah Palin - I'm praying for her and our country.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for our country too and I hope God sends Sarah Palin back to Alaska where she belongs, never to be heard on a national stage again.