Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sarah Palin - A Word Please

I make no secret of my admiration for Sarah Palin. I am hoping she will be our leader for a decade to come. She's a rare gift. If I could speak into her ear I would love to offer a word of wisdom.

Sarah, you need to be tougher. When Charlie and Katie ask the gotcha questions (and they will), like name 6 things, look them straight in the eye and say, Pop Quiz time eh? I'll answer that just as soon as you tell me the 6 major tax revisions I did in Alaska in order of Occurrence.

Oh, you don't know? Well I was just a little busy being chief executive officer of the state and haven't been memorizing everything that my running mate has done in the last 25 years of his noble service to this country. So, if it's OK with you I'll defer answering your gotcha question Katie.

These people are out to get you. Don't play the game. Call the slimeballs out.

I'm still angry about the question with no answer (The Bush Doctrine).

Time to get tough Sarah. Make it on your own merits, pick your battles. You are a breath of fresh air, you should not be compared to the stuffy eastern establishment. They gave us the mess that exists on Wall Street and in Washington. We need you to be YOU. Your contrast is your strength. Be strong.

Davey Crockett might have killed him a bar when he was only 3, but you can field dress a moose. That's what we love about you. Katie was in dire need of field dressing. Not murder. Just verbal evisceration. The press will hate you for it. That's a good thing. We'll love you. It will show you capable of standing toe to toe with world leaders.

No comments: