Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Blame Global Warming

Yesterday I think I saw a snowflake. This morning Frost. Last night it got dark. This morning it's seems to be getting light again. I predict it will be colder for the next 5 months than it has been for the last 5 months.

I blame global warming.

We have to stop driving these gas guzzlers. At least I am innocent. I now heat my home with nuclear power. Up until now I would have been running my furnace. But I am using electric heaters. It's quiet and all the power comes from the Byron Nuclear Plant or the wind farm. I am being ecologically responsible.

Maybe then it won't get cold and then warm and then cold. And maybe it won't get dark and then light and then dark every day or so.

Man causes all this you know. We can stop this if we are just more careful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha - very funny - what's the punch line on THIS???