Sunday, October 19, 2008

NPR just never learns

I enjoy listening to NPR. Car Talk, Wait Wait and even Prairie Home. The news is pretty good.

I know that it's not a free service. Someone has to pay. I am willing. This week our two local NPR outlets have been raising support. I almost called them. THEN, like idiots, they came out with a bash Bush piece as an example of the kind of programming I would be supporting.

That's it. No money for you NPR.

I'll listen for free. I'll let the liberals keep you on food stamps.

It would be equivalent of a liberal sending money to Fox News or Rush Limbaugh willingly. I'm not willing.

I mean, I was ready to pick up the phone. A moment of insanity I guess. They are unrepentant liberals and continue to give me more reasons than I need to NOT support them.

How dumb can you get and still breath. I keep asking..

BUT THEN, They are Liberals. There's no accounting for stupidity.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Public Television always plays the guilt trip tactic on their stupid pledge drives. They've also played the freeloader card on those who aren't members. But I know I already support public television because 1) I'm a taxpayer and 2) I get a cable bill every month. Freeloader, indeed.