Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The REAL Threat

In case you are wondering, And I'm sure you were, I am pretty passive about Joe Biden. I am only moderately interested in John McCain. The interim President.
The only threat to the world view I embrace in sight for me is Barack Hussein Obama.

So, I come after him with all I can everywhere I can as often as I can and will intensify up to and including the very day of the Election.

I have more readers by the automatic counter than you may think and I am doing my level best to dissuade those dissaudeable and discourage those discourageble and encourage the rest.

On the other side, there are the perfunctory attacks on John McCain, but only because he is running to be interim President. They have to focus on him. He's a good target and doesn't bite back. The real target of every innuendo, every accusation, every false charge, every denigration, every snide remark of Liberals and the Media in the bag for Obama is WHO?

Yep. The only genuine Feminist in anyone's spotlight right now. Sarah Palin. She is in the cross hairs because the lefties know that if she were in the white house, even if she had a Liberal Dominated Congress, she would effectively use the bully pulpit and kick the snot out of them. She is as much of a threat to their distorted world view as Obama is to mine. This is a battle of world views straight and clear.

So, when people attack her, come up with silly accusations, it's part of the deal. She is the REAL threat to them. I believe she will be to this generation a Theodore Roosevelt. It's important to note that Teddy left office on Jan 20, 1909, exactly 100 years before interim President McCain would take office. He was almost the same exact age as Sarah Palin when he became president as VP upon the death of President McKinley. History has a way of repeating itself. George Santyana said something about all that.

He was a threat to the world view status quo of his day. Sarah Palin is a threat to the status quo Liberalism of this day. A Real Threat. For that I am glad.

But meanwhile the drumbeat of truth must march on against the liberal Marxist running for President and a legitimate attempt to use this media as a forum for truth. It's all I have.

The other side has ABC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NYT, WAPO, CHI TRIB, and thousands of blogs from those fine gentlemen and ladies named the Kos Kids and Huffington. Of course for a real time feed Associated Press Obama is always on the case.

So, you have nothing to fear from little old me. I'll just keep up my efforts. That's no REAL threat, Is It? I mean, let's see, Obama has all the news services in the bag, most of the celeb media, a hundred fifty million dollars, every sycophant in the country lined up so he's ahead, what, 30-40 points in the polls? What's wrong with this picture? Why is he fumbling the ball?

OH, he has his presumptive news conference to look all presidential and all. But, still, there's a sick feeling that this is all a Truman Show we are being treated to. And he is Truman.

No comments: