Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eulogy for the Lynched

The MSM is expressing fake regret at having lynched George W Bush for the last 8 years.

They are in mourning for his demise. They are starting to miss having him to kick around any more.

I don't know if it ever happened after a lynch mob did it's dirty work, but this is a case of the press saying nice things about the dead so as no to appear as evil and divisive as they are. They are pretending to make nice because they want to mollify their consciences (what little they have).

Expect more of this. Expect GWB to be eulogised as a great man for the next several months.

Like I'm surprised. I am already missing him.

The MSM is a bunch of dweebs. I dislike them very much. I don't want Keith Olberman or Chris Matthews to ever say a decent thing about George Bush. I want them to remain the vermin they really are. They are NOT forgiven for their treason.

No amount of nose and glasses will cure this. I will not forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, Chris Matthews feels at least a little "tingle" in his legs when he thinks of George W. Bush. Sorry, not "W", because he scraped all the "W"s off his keyboard, ala Clinton's staff in 2000..