Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am NOT in the Minority among Republicans

The Rassmussen Report did a phone survey of several hundred Republicans. Here are a few results regarding Sarah Palin.

  • 91% have a favorable view of her (65% are VERY favorable)
  • 69% believe she was a benefit to the Presidential Ticket

Then these people were asked that who should be the 2012 candidate should be?

  • 64% said Sarah Palin
  • 12% said Mike Huckabee
  • 11% said Mitt Romney

Single digit support was Expressed for Tim Palwenty, Charlie Christ and Bobby Jindahl.

SO, I'm not so minority Report as all that in my support for her.

Most Republicans were far more unhappy with McCain as the Head of the Ticket.

I don't have a link or an opinion beyond my own, but if McCain had selected say Joe Leiberman For VEEP candidate the blowout would have been 52-36 and huge votes for third parties.

It's time to take this party back from the middle of the road.

No comments: