Saturday, November 08, 2008

I was suggesting Sarah Palin before it was Fashionable

Back at the end of April on Say Anything I suggested to the World that it would be a good thing if McCain (who had it won) would do good by picking a VEEP candidate like Sarah Palin. I don't know if he read it, I don't know if I was Prescient. I do know I believed it then, Believe it now.

Here's what I wrote then:


McCain wouldn’t go wrong with Sarah as a VP.

She and her husband just had a new baby boy. He’s a downs baby. Sarah sent this email to friends who were offering condolences.

“Many people will express sympathy, but you don’t want or need that, because Trig will be a joy. You will have to trust me on this.” She wrote it in the voice of and signed it as “Trig’s Creator, Your Heavenly Father.”

You can read more about Sarah Palin and her faith here.

I was right, McCain was just the wrong man at the TOP. She'll be back.

No comments: