Saturday, November 08, 2008

Warming to Obama

I plan to scream like all Hades when Barack Obama proposes or does something I disagree with. Just because I will submit him as my President, pray for him and honor him, I will also voice my opinion.

So far he has done some right things. He lined up his supporters yesterday. Several were people I approve of.

They send messages. They signal smart governance.

Here's who was there at the table (Comments MINE):

-David Bonior, former Democratic congressman from Michigan Loser Nutcase
-Warren Buffett, chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Smart Guy
-Roel Campos, former SEC commissioner Pretty Good Hire
-William Daley, former commerce secretary Homage to Chicago Machine but OK
-William Donaldson, former SEC chairman Good Hire
-Roger Ferguson, former vice chairman of the Federal Reserve's board of governors OK
-Jennifer Granholm, Michigan governor Token Woman, without competence
-Anne Mulcahy, chairman and CEO of Xerox Has signed a Paycheck
-Richard Parsons, chairman of the board for Time Warner Inc. Liberal Press Flunky
-Penny Pritzker, chairman and founder of Classic Residence by Hyatt Crackpot Muslim Sycophant
-Robert Reich, former labor secretary Smart guy, a bit liberal but OK
-Robert Rubin, former treasury secretary Good man, I approve
-Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO of Google The Technical Computer Side of the Aisle
-Lawrence Summers, former treasury secretary A poke in the eye to the Feminists
-Laura Tyson, former head of the Council of Economic Advisers under Clinton Smart Woman
-Antonio Villaraigosa, Los Angeles mayor NOT CRAZY ABOUT HIM, but ok
-Paul Volcker, former Federal Reserve chairman Gray Hair counts


And Rahm Emmanuel. Israeli Army Member enlistee. Defense Hawk. Iraq War Supporter. Tough guy to keep the idiot Liberals from congress at bay. He is a mean spirited foul mouthed SOB. But he is the right man for Obama who lacks a real spine.

So, all in all, except for the token women like Granholm and Pritzker and the token Liberal Bonior we have the start of smart people to do this thing. Note, only Republicans actually engage real African Americans and Real Women. But that's another day.

I'm warming to Obama's kind of thinking. So far so good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Obama who lacks a real spine"
yeah, you wish!!

Gene said...

A NONI
Clever use of the A NONI

Anyway.

What has he ever done EVER that demonstrates bravery, courage or a spine of any kind.

I'll wait right here for an answer.

I don't expect one. He's spineless.

KD said...

my 2 cents, ask a Michiganian about Jennifer Granholm. She is bad for finances...period. I know, I am in her state. Ask the people in the unemployment lines...