Saturday, November 10, 2012

The last several years have created US and THEM culture. You are either US or you are THEM. There is no middle ground. It's not about skin color, it's not ethnic origin, it's not economic status, it is now a mandate to come out from among them. We will either change the culture or be changed by the culture. WE must create boundaries with those who pretend to be believers or are anti Christ in
spirit. I know that this is controversial, but we are losing the battle, losing our children and losing our culture by being relativist. Time to come apart from the world. Paul the Apostle wrote to a church in Corinth that was being influenced by a corrupted culture. Time to reconsider his words.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

16Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
“I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM;
AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

17“Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE,” says the Lord.
“AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN;
And I will welcome you.

18“And I will be a father to you,
And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
Says the Lord Almighty.

2 Corinthians 11:2
"I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride to one husband—Christ. 3But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent. 4You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.

5But I don’t consider myself inferior in any way to these “super apostles” who teach such things. 6I may be unskilled as a speaker, but I’m not lacking in knowledge. We have made this clear to you in every possible way"

Time to separate yourself from the "other gospel" preachers. Everything you value is at stake.

1 comment:

Fallout said...

Excellent article. Brief and to the point.