Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Testimony of the Power of the Holy Ghost


This will only mean something to a horticultural pro. Our tools are very specific to us. We pay BIG MONEY for something that matters. For example I have a hedge shears that cost over a hundred dollars. I have a spade that cost me $80. I have a pair of hand pruners (Felco anvil style) that I have had these for a decade. Replacement would cost nearly $60. They are specific to me. I can do a lot of effective work with these kinds of tools. Inferior tools make inferior work.
This is important because instead of keeping my Felco pruners in a specific place I misplaced them. They have been missing for over a month. I have other cheap pair but they are worthless comparatively.
Honestly I was sad about this. Not in mourning but not wanting to buy back another pair. Peggy and I looked everywhere we thought they could possibly be.
After seeing the movie Holy Ghost last night, Peggy's faith was high. She asked Holy Spirit to show her "WHERE are Gene's Felco Pruners?" I might be Prophet Gene, but she has always had a gift of finding lost things. So much so that neighbors call her and she does. She just asks Him where the lost thing is and she sees it in the Spirit and HE leads her to it.
That's what happened today. She was led to look in a place I would never have found them. In a box, on the back of a shelf.
It's an amazing thing. I don't have that gift.. but I have HER. IF you do share the gift of finding things, spread it around. There are a lot of people like me who need a lot of help.
We are celebrating this tonight. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal to you.. but it is to me. Thank You Holy Spirit
Gene Redlin's photo.

No comments: