Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The GATES of HELL Shall NOT Prevail

I just bought a new computer. It came preloaded with Vista and Office 2007.

If you ever had any question that Bill Gates and Microsoft were the Antichrist and that Microsoft was the mark of the beast, owning those two travesties will cure you of any waffling in that regard.

They are an abomination unto the Lord; and to me.

So, I will now wipe my hard drive clean and install XP, a much more Godly operating system and resinstall Office 2000 in all it's Holiness.

I know these both came from the same pit of Hell, but I can't for the life of me make Vista work. And Office 2000? YIKES!!!!!

So, bye to Vista for now. I may try to isolate it in a partition and if at some far future point a major exorcism takes place and allows Vista to stand before the throne of Gene (Seated in Heavenly Places) I'll not use it for now.

Why are we in computerland always the alpha and beta test sites for Microsoft's crappy software?

But we are and all we like sheep are led astray into believing that it actually works.

We are, above all men, deceived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"owning those two travesties will cure you of any waffling in that regard"

At first, I read this wrong and thought you were going to tell that joke about how the two transvestites walk into a bar.