Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Two Generations of genes


This is a picture of my dad from 1950 when he was about 40 Years old. He was on the hospital board.





And, This is a picture of Kevin, 35, taken last week.

Who said that genetics don't count for much. Dad was a good looking man, Kevin has his nose and hairline. People always said I looked like Ralph (my dad). I don't think I hold a candle to the uncanny resemblance Kevin has to him at the basically same age.

You have good genes Kevin, enjoy them. Even if we never learned to grow hair. Aww, hair was overrated anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had not a single problem with Vista... then again I worship on te alter of the almighty PC. I commune every night before I lay me down to sleep and I bow toward the Gates of hell every morning when I arise.... so maybe I am the exception but maybe you are the exception. Possibilities are endless but if all else fails you can go to MAC heaven and lay around all day.

Anonymous said...

Archie Bunker: "grass doesn't grow on a busy street."

Edith Bunker: "and it doesn't grow in cement either."

From a fellow "balder"