Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm Easily Entertained

There are video cameras all over the world. Thousands if then are linked to the web. Many are from TV stations for news shots, some are from security cams, some are just cams for no good reason I can think of. There are a few in Fargo North Dakota. So, if you want to see in real time what the weather looks like on First Ave in Fargo you can.

Once my son Kevin went to Harvard Square in Cambridge Mass and stood in front of the camera posted and waved at me. I saw him. Geeks we are.

There is a neat gadget you can put on your IGoogle custom home page. It's a slide show of snapshots from various video cams from all over the world. I find it fascinating.

Since I have traveled the world many times I look at these pictures and try to figure out if I have been "There" or not. I'm easily entertained.

No comments: